How to do your Banking online with Chase Bank
Chase Bank is a global bank offering banking services to customers across the globe. It offers various banking services to its customers such as loans, credits cards and debit cards among others. To make it easier for customers to do their banking, Chase Bank has taken further steps to ensure convenience to the customers; by enabling Chase online banking. Online banking essentially allows customers check their account balances, make payments and transfer funds online.
To enjoy the online banking from Chase Bank, you have to follow the procedure mentioned below which will essentially allow you to log in to access your Chase online banking. Chase logon steps are as outlined below:
1. The first step to Chase Bank online is to go to their website using your computer. Their website is www.chase.com. You will be prompted to enter your account details, and if you are a new user you can register to have an online account by clicking on “Get a User ID”.
2. Next step, you should indicate whether your account is personal or a business account. Then put the account number or the card number, you Social Security or the Tax ID number.
3. The Chase login will require you to create a user ID which must be between 8 to 32 characters and could comprise of letters or numbers but not punctuations. However it is mandatory that it has at least one letter and one number. You then click on “Next” after complying with the above and create a password, next you put your personal information and you do the confirmation for the registration. Then you submit the registration and your account is created and can process to Chase online logon.
Procedure for Chase Login to your Account
4. This applies when you already have a chase online my accounts. You simply go to the Chase website.
5. You the put your user ID and password on the relevant chase login fields found on the left-hand side of the webpage and then click on the “Log On” button.
6. Next you navigate to your profile homepage where you can manage your chase online account by selecting various options made available on your chase login homepage.
How to Reset your Password or Username
7. When you have forgotten your chase online logon details, go to the Chase Bank website and click on the “Forgot User ID or Password” button found on the login box.
8. You’ll see various options which will allow Chase Bank to identify you. It could be your Tax ID or Social Security number. Next select the account type you want to reset the login details, and insert the information required in the relevant fields.
9. Then click “Next”. You will then be emailed your user ID or the temporary password to the email address you initially used to create that account. When you are able to do your chase login again, you can change your issued temporary password.