Citibank customers use their Citicards login pass to gain access to their accounts and use the online banking services offered by the bank. They also have a freedom to manage their cards. All Citibank account holder are eligible to opening an online account. New customers too can open an account via the net, though theirs will be a bit different from existing Citibank customers.
The good thing is that the process of opening and account is quick and simple. Once you pass this and get your Citicards login details, you can have total access to your bank account and the other services offer to the Citibank customers.
This is a bank that has a 200year legacy to its name and is an entity owned by the Citigroup of America. With over 200million customers around the world in 140 countries having 16,000 branches, Citibank has a firm global presence. This is a huge indicator of the excellence behind what the bank has to offer to the people with the Citicards account online.
The use of its credit and debit cards is just part of the picture, and the use of internet to offer online banking services using the Citicards was a milestone in the continue growth and success of the bank. The Citicards login security measures are tight to ensure that the over 200million customers that wish to use the online platform have a safe and secure what on conducting their business.
The Citicards account holders can have constant updates about their accounts, do business using their card, pay bills, and generate cards statements without the need to pass through the bank’s customer care operatives.
Personal accounts business accounts, auto loans, debit and credit cards holders all qualify to have a Citicards online account. That applies for those who have one or more of these accounts and they can all be managed under the Citicards login account.
The process of creating the account is similar to any other online registration and account opening procedure. You will give a username and password along with other necessary information.
How to Open Your Citicards Account
• You will open the Citibank website and click on the sign in tab to access an account. You will see the Citicards login option. You will select create and account option to begin the registration process for a new Citicards online account. You can also opt to input in the URL bar the www.citicards.com login to be directed to the login page.
• The username and password you opt to give should be the only information that you will be using to access the account once you have created it. This is because Citibank has a tightly managed Citicards secure sign in requirement for all its customers. If you have a credit card, click on “Forgot user ID” to receive the username and a temporary login password that need to changed immediately after you gain access to your account.
• Alternatively you can head to the Citicards.com sign on page to register for a Citicards online account. You will be required to give your bank account number, the number at the back of your Citibank credit/debit card, input your card pin and you are set.
• The next step will be the registration of your Citibank card. You will again give your card number. There is a security secret word that you receive upon the collection of your card; this word will also be required during the registration. It verifies ownership of the card for the creation of a Citicards login credit card account.
• The final step will require your social security number. You will just give the last four digits of the number. Once you cover this your account will be generated and you will get a verification message via the email you gave for you to activate your new Citicards login account using a safe transaction code.