The Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) is a company that has always put the GEICO customer service as the first priority in their goals to soar higher as a company .To make the clients satisfied, GEICO has recently made work easier and accessibility a 100 percent by introducing online insurance services .Customers can conveniently make a GEICO log in and access details independently. Clients can pay their insurance fees online at the GEICO website. This action is aimed to bring the customers closer to the services thus being able to manage their insurance policies hustle free. This new program is also safe for clients as there are measures taken to make sure their accounts are not tampered with by anyone.
The types of payments available are diversified including web-pay, phone-pay, automatic payments and traditional methods through check or money order. Traditional methods are basically for people who may not find the other available methods convenient.
You will need a computer with internet connection and a GEICO account.
Here are the steps to guide you to a successful GEICO.com log in.
1. Login to GEICO website via https://www.geico.com this is what you will see when you go to this website.
2. Now go to the “Make Payment” option which is found below the “Manage Your Policy “drop down menu”
3. Here you will be asked to provide your “User ID” and “Password”. This information is necessary for you to log into the GEICO website .In case you do not have this information, it is no problem, and you can simply click on “Sign Up so as to acquire a GEICO account.
4. When you are done logging into your GEICO account, you will be directed to the Policyholder Service Center. There is a big list of available insurance policies. Here you only need to select the policy which you wish to make your payment.
5. There are many methods to pay your insurance policy thus you can choose according to your most convenient method.
- Automatic Payments
- Traditional Payment Methods
6. Complete the payment process. If you wish to set an automatic payment for next time to avoid all the hoops then that is also possible.