Hotmail.com login is the access path to Microsoft Hotmail, a webmail service from Microsoft Technology Company. You can handle you mails directly via the Hotmail login into the main site or via MSN (Microsoft Network).
The popularity of the webmail services has grown ever since its initial realize in the late 1990s and has never dropped. In fact, Hotmail stands as the second largest email service on the World Wide Web have millions of users across the world.
When Hotmail rolled out it was among the first free web based email services. It was a creation and brand of Microsoft Technology Company. Currently, Microsoft has done several changes on MSN. One is the introduction of Windows Live suite that manages what is now officially called Microsoft Hotmail among other sites and network services offered by the company.
The changes on MSN services have also lead to some changes on Hotmail.com, which was subsequently changed to Outlook.com. Nevertheless, you can still create and account for the webmail service without loosing the hotmail.com sign in domain. When creating a new account, simply choose @hotmail.com when you are asked how you would like to sign in.
One of the reasons why Hotmail become and continues to gain fame is because of its unlimited storage support. It is a webmail service that is Ajax based, has a resourceful calendar, is integrated to a live chat Messenger, and is currently offering cloud services via SkyDrive. The beauty of it is that you can also proceed to gain access onHotmail email sign invia other email clients.
www.hotmail.com sign in is a better way for you to discover what you will encounter as you make plans to open an account with Hotmail.
The basics of creating an account with Hotmail are simple and common as is with many other sites’ account creation requirements. You will be asked to give your name, your gender, year and date of birth.
You will also have to go through some security creation section in which you will enter your sign in options (password), go through the password recovery procedure. Hotmail will guide you on ensuring that you create a strong password for better security and privacy.
After that you will process down to the verification entry and the last MSN Hotmail sign up creation option. You will finish with clicking the “I accept” tab.
Steps to follow when creating a Hotmail account
• You will go to sign in Hotmail page (www.hotmail.com), which will give you a login option and a sign up option at the bottom right corner. You will be asked to login with a Hotmail address of Window Live ID. Windows Live ID is valid if you have anXbox Live, Hotmail, or MSN Messenger ID. So, simply click the sign up button and begin the Hotmail account creation process.
• You will be asked to give personal details and create some security options in the page that will follow
• You will start with filling in your personal details here
• Then proceed to create a name/email address for your Hotmail account here
• The next will be to fill in your contact information here
• You will also give your country of residence and postal code
• You will then proceed to fill the verification requirement that ascertains you are not a robot
• Finish the process by clicking the “I accept” tab
There after you can head back to the Hotmail sign in page and login to start using this webmail service.