Setting Up An iTunes Account Online
iTunes is a music software developed by Apple Inc. that hosts a wide array of features, most of which owners of Apple products – iMac, iPod Shuffle, Nano, Touch, iPhone, etc – can take full advantage of.
Not exclusive for the use of Apple-product owners, iTunes serves as both a media player and media library, which can play, download and even organize digital audio and video files for the convenience of personal computer users that use conventional operating systems, such as OS X and Microsoft windows.
One of its innovative features is its seamless integration with an online store known as the “iTunes” store wherein users can purchase and download digital audio and video files, such as music, music videos, television shows, podcasts, movies, trailers, audio books, and in some countries, even allowing the download of movie rentals, as well as ringtones.
With ease-of-use and relatively low system requirements, iTunes is a video player that appeals to all audiences, even those that do not particularly favour apple products.
On-going developments and updates also make it one of the most actively upgraded music software available in the market, garnering both praise and criticism ever since its release.
Apple, however, integrated some features of which only those who own Apple Products can take advantage of, as well as features only available for those who have itunes login accounts, making it relatively important to either own an account and/or an Apple product, the former being much easier for anyone can do it.
The account creation process is basic and straightforward, requiring little technical knowledge.
As with any other account creation process out there, you will have to fill the itunes login account creation page in important information, such as your name, gender, year and date of birth, as well as the customary password, and other security features.
Once you have taken care of this and agreed to the terms and conditions, you will now be able to make full use of what iTunes can offer for those that have itunes login accounts.
Steps To Follow In Making an iTunes account
• It is important to download iTunes first and have its most recently updated version. You will find it available for download at: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download
• Once downloaded, open the installer and follow through the very basic and straight-forward installation process.
• Launch the application.
• By default, your first-time launching the application should look like this:
• Click on the “Go to the ITunes Store” button located somewhere in the middle or the “iTunes Store” button placed in the upper-right corner and wait for it to load.
• Once finished, click on the Sign In button located at the upper-left, taking you to an interface similar to this:
• Click on the Create Apple ID button as indicated above and wait for the application to finish loading.
• Put a check on the “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.” and click on the Agree button.
• Once taken to the account creation page, fill in the necessary information.
• Click on the continue to proceed
• Once again, you will proceed to another page, a different one this time, requiring you to put in confidential information about your preferred payment method and other information regarding it.
• Click the Create Apple ID button once finished.
• The process will then require you to log in to the email account you provided to Apple, of which will receive a verification mail sent by their automated system.
• Click on the link provided in the email and make sure to type the username and password you filled in during the itunes login account creation process in the window that will appear soon after.
• To finish the process, make sure to click “verify address”
You now have your very own iTunes store login account that you can use to make any digital purchases and/or downloads through the iTunes store!