Having a roadrunner login pass gives you access to the webmail services provided by Roadrunner, which is Time Warner Company product. The company major in high speed internet, cable TV, phone services. Those who have a Time Warner online account have a simple procedure of setting up a roadrunner account. This will be platform to access emails. However, Time Warner will have to give you an email address and temporary password for the account setup procedure to take effect.
Access to the roadrunner webmail service is specifically through the Time Warner internet services. That means that it may be hard to locate the webmail service when via the use of the webmail.roadrunner.com domain.Hence, you need to get in touch with Time Warner for you to get the ball rolling in terms of a new email account with Roadrunner webmail. However, there are certain accesses to the roadrunner homepage that work via other servers aside from that allocated by Time Warner.
Getting an account with Time Warner has various perks. You get to enjoy an online service deliver and information update on the various products and services the company offers, email begin part of the package. Once you register with Time Warner you will have your own account created that has a master name and password. This is sent you for you to use in accessing webmail roadrunner online service or requesting to create an extra account.
Note that the master account name and password cannot be altered. The only provision will be to create you own account, which is availed by Time Warner for the roadrunner email. You are able to create a sub-account with the option of giving it a username and roadrunner email login password of your choosing.
Below will be the steps to take when opening a sub-account for your roadrunner email.
How to create a Roadrunner account
• You will open Outlook Express on you computer and the go to the “Tools Menu” and click of “Accounts”.
• You will proceed to click on the Mail tab and the click “Add”then follow that by clicking on the “Mail” tab to launch the outlook email accounts setup wizard.
• The next stage will need you to input your name the way you would wish it to reflect on the outgoing messages, and then click “Next.”
• You will then proceed to generate email address following the “firstname.lastname@example.org.” format of Roadrunner user ID and click “Next.”
• Select POP3 for the email server names that appear, and then type “pop-server.sc.rr.com”in the “Incoming Mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP)” field. This will be followed next with an input of “smtp-server.sc.rr.com” in the”Outgoing Mail (SMTP).” Field and then click “Next.”
• The next step will be to give your username and password, in the “POP Account Name” and the “Password” fields respectively, and then click “Next.”
• Click “Finish” to save your settings. The wizard will now exit and bring up the Internet accounts window.Verify that the default Account Name is correct.
• The new setting will be saved into Outlook once you are done. You will then have to verify the authenticity of the new default account name created. You will do this by clicking on the OK tab. This will then give you access to your roadrunner email login, and you will start using the new email account.